Invisalign Toronto - Clear Invisible Braces and Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Invisialign Braces Toronto Dentists Drs. Charkiw and Afsar offer Orthodontic treatment utilizing Invisalign invisible braces.
There are many different types of Orthodontic braces such as metal braces, ceramic braces lingual braces or even gold braces. Invisalign braces are unique and have many advantages. Below is a brief overview about Invisalign. For more information about invisalign, call Drs. Charkiw and Afsar for a dental consultation.
What is Invisalign ®?
* Invisalign ® is way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign is also referred by many as Invisible Braces, Clear Braces, Adult Braces, Adult Orthodontics.
* Invisalign ® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
* Invisalign ® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign ®.
How Does Invisalign ® Work?
* You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
* As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your Toronto Invisalign Dentist Drs. Charkiw and Afsar has prescribed.
* You'll visit the dental practice of Drs. Charkiw and Afsar about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign orthodontic treatment is progressing as planned.
* Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Invisalign Aligners Made?
The aligners are made through a combination of the doctors' expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology
INVISALIGN BEFORE & AFTER
Toronto Orthodontics - Invisalign Invisible Braces - Call your Toronto Dentist Dr. Charkiw or Afsar today for an Invisalign consultation. Below are before and after photos of patients who have used Invisalign Braces to straighten their teeth. These photos show many different corrections: teeth spacing, teeth crowding and crooked teeth.
Match Your Teeth to the Before and After Pictures Below